Hello everyone

  • dr_ish_a
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      Hello everyone:

      Long time no see. This is Ish from Arlington.
      Thanks Jim for approving me again.

      My humble system is:

      Speakers: Apogee Fullrange (modified and redesigned by myself)
      Amps: Tube Research Lab GT-800
      Turntable: Michell Gyro
      CD Player: Sony DVP NS_900V moded by TRL with batter supply
      Cables: All by Element Cable.
      Pre-amp: Cutom made
      Room Custom made with extensive DIY treatment.

      System website at audiogon:

      http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1066703453

      Best wishes

      Ish
    • rcarlton1@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2009
        Ish,
        Humble....you gotta be kiddin'. Unreal. Would love to hear it.

        Ron