1444Re: [dallasaudioclub] This Saturday indoor garage sale

  • Blair Chapman
    May 8, 2014
      Hi Ka,

      Is this your personal warehouse? Do you mind if I post it in the FaceBook Group, "North Texas Audio Trader"? It is a new group I started to incorporate social media in North Texas with local audio sales without a middleman to pay out.

      Others on this email, feel free to look the group up. It's a closed group that requires approval, so no random spam.

      Thanks, Guys!

      Blair

      On May 8, 2014, at 4:57 PM, "Ka" <ka@...> wrote:

      6000 sq ft warehouse sale, lots of collectables including mid-century modern furnitures, audio equipments including Apogee speakers, Rowland Research preamp, Lowther drivers, Revox integrated amp, ADS, JM labs bookshelf speakers, DAC, tuner, turntable, may be a tonearm or 2, phono cartridges available but will not be on display just ask. Cash and Carry!

      Time_ 10:00am-3:00pm
      Where_2133 Farrington Street
      Dallas, Texas, 75207
      in the design district