1442Re: [dallasaudioclub] Can I ask for a little help?

  • Rob Hughes
    Dec 7, 2013
      My sympathies, and I hope your wife is all right. If you need something quick, going through a staffing agency is probably the fastest route, then she can spend some time looking for a long term position instead of just grabbing whatever is immediately available.

      Regards

      On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Norm <tweaked.evga@...> wrote:

      I know I'm new to this group, and I know that this is all about audio enthusiasts, however I would like to ask a favor of you guys if that's alright.

      My wife had to quit her job on Tuesday after a violent event in her office on monday. We need to find her a new job right away because we cannot survive on my income alone. Do any of you know of any clerical/administrative/office positions available in the Collin County area? Mckinney, Plano, Frisco area?

      Mods if this is not permitted, please delete.

      Thanks,
      Norm

      --
      I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym