1437RE: Bulk Speaker Cable

  • jmlpartners
    Dec 6, 2013

      Been there, done that. In '94 we built the house of our dreams to live out our final years. It was pre-wired for my 'final' audio system. Then, in 2000 we had a windfall and I replaced the Spectral/Magnepans with SETs/horns and rearranged the listening space. All the in-wall wiring is now unused. In addition, the once state-of-the-art TV and telephone wiring is now obsolete.

      Once again we will be building the house of our dreams to live out our final years in another state. The new house will have conduit installed everywhere I can foresee a need for concealed wiring. That way I can pull whatever wire I want when I want it.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic