      Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 3:54 PM
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Aikido preamp

      I just recently joined the group and I wanted to pose a question to the group. I am thinking about building the Aikido preamp. I have heard good things about this preamp. Has anyone in the group heard the Aikido? I would love to hear your impressions.

      Thanks all.

      Mike

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic