1402Sennheiser hd650 and hd800

  • camstudent27
    Feb 4, 2013
      Hey guys, I've already got a pair of hd650s and I was thinking about ordering the hd800s, a woo audio 2 tube amp and a schiit bifrost DAC, I'm pretty new to this stuff still, but I love listening to my hd650s, I've heard the 800s are more bright and won't sound great for pop/bass heavy music... What do you guys think about my choices ? Any critique or concerns? And is a computer with a high end sound card a good source? Or a ps3?? Or do I need a new CD player ? I'm going to borrow my dads old techniques turn table, and get a good new needle as well so I can break out some of his old records.