3790DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 31, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for the Day:
      To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice your gift.

      Gods Word:

      Coming for the Book of Psalms 27:4-7
      27:4 One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek:
      That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days
      my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in
      His temple.
      5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion;
      In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall
      set me high upon a rock.
      6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all
      around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His
      tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
      7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy
      also upon me, and answer me.

      Prayer:
      God we are so amazed at the beauty of this world and
      all the living creatures you have created. We think of the
      many parts of our living body, the small creatures, the huge
      animals and all the land and sea and stand in awe. Help us
      to realize that only you Father could do all these things.
      You are our creator and giver of life, thank you.
      Jesus we ask this in your worthy name, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      http://www.northbaycoc.com/

      Email:
      church@...