3788DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 30, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for Today:
      Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of containing
      God's gift of himself

      God's Word:
      Psalms 27:4-5(NIV)
      One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek:
      That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days
      my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in
      His temple.
      For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion;
      in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall
      set me high upon a rock.

      Prayer:
      God we are so amazed at the beauty of this world and
      all the living creatures you have created. We think of the
      many parts of our living body, the small creatures, the huge
      animals and all the land and sea and stand in awe. Help us
      to realize that only you Father could do all these things.
      You are our creator and giver of life, thank you.
      Jesus we ask this in your worthy name, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      http://www.northbaycoc.com/

      Email:
      church@...