3784DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 26, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for Today:
      The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had
      no tears.

      God's Word:
      1 Timothy 1:14-17(NIV)
      Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full
      acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save
      sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very
      reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst
      of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited
      patience as an example for those who would believe
      on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King
      eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor
      and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

      Prayer:
      Our God and Father in Heaven we want only to
      worship you. We need your guidance and strength
      each day to focus on you and to love others as you
      have loved us. Keep us from straying and loosing
      our footing on the path of eternal life. Thank you
      Jesus for you part in our salvation as we pray this
      in your name, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      http://www.northbaycoc.com/

      Email: