3783DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 24, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for Today:
      Keep your head up and follow the light to find the treasure.

      God's Word:
      John 10:14-18 (NKJV)
      I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My
      own. "As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay
      down My life for the sheep." And other sheep I have which are not of
      this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and
      there will be one flock and one shepherd. "Therefore My Father loves
      Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. "No one
      takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to
      lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have
      received from My Father."

      Prayer:
      Great eternal Father in Heaven have mercy on us. We continue to
      struggle in our lives but we know you are with us. You have given
      your all for us through Jesus.
      Help us to give back to you by serving ours in our lives. Jesus we
      can only ask this prayer through you, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      http://www.northbaycoc.com/

      Email:
      church@...