3775DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 16, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for Today:
      The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground.

      God's Word: John 18:12-16 (NKJV)
      Then the detachment of troops and the captain and the
      officers of the Jews arrested Jesus and bound Him. And they
      led Him away to Annas first, for he was the father-in-law of
      Caiaphas who was high priest that year. Now it was Caiaphas
      who advised the Jews that it was expedient that one man
      should die for the people. And Simon Peter followed Jesus,
      and so did another disciple. Now that disciple was known to
      the high priest, and went with Jesus into the courtyard of the
      high priest. But Peter stood at the door outside. Then the
      other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out
      and spoke to her who kept the door, and brought Peter in.

      Prayer:
      Almighty Father we are truly disturbed that Jesus had to
      be bound, tortured and sacrifice. We want to understand
      why you would do this for us Lord. You love is
      unconditional and never ending. May we always focus
      on it and stay in your presence.
      In your most Holy and forgiving name Jesus we pray, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      www.northbaycoc.com

    • Show all 2961 messages in this topic