3771DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 12, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for Today:
      There's no limit to the amount good people can do if they don't
      care who gets the credit.

      God's Word: Galatians 2:19-21(NKJV)
      "For I through the law died to the law that I might
      live to God. "I have been crucified with Christ; it
      is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and
      the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith
      in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself
      for me.
      "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if
      righteousness comes through the law, then Christ
      died in vain."

      Prayer:
      Father we know your great love for us is hard to
      understand. We ask that you help us to have the
      desire to want to love others as you love us. We
      draw all strength and power from you and give all
      Glory to you. Praise be to your Holy Name.
      Christ we ask this pray in your name, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      www.northbaycoc.com

      Email:
      church@...