3764DailyWord

  • cocnb
    Dec 1, 2010
      Daily Word Ministry

      Brought to you by:
      North Bay Church of Christ

      Thought for Today:
      Plan ahead-- it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark

      God's Word:
      John 14:1-4 (NIV)
      "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God;
      trust also in me. In my Father's house are many
      rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am
      going there to prepare a place for you. And if I
      go and prepare a place for you, I will come back
      and take you to be with me that you also may be
      where I am. You know the way to the place where
      I am going."

      Prayer:
      Lord thank you for this world We marvel at all the
      wonderful and beautiful things that we can see that
      only your hand could create. We know also that our
      real home is not hear but you have prepared a place
      for us in Heaven. Thank for that blessing. Through
      Jesus Christ we pray, AMEN

      Check out our Home Page:
      http://www.northbaycoc.com/

      Email: