Hi!!!!!!!!!

  • J-9
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003

      Hi everyone!

      I can't believe it. I have almost 2000 emails on this thing! I miss you all so much, and thank you from my heart for the prayers, letters, cards, phone calls, and all the love.

      I'm running a little rough, so this will have to be short. I can only sit a few minutes and can't keep my arms up very long. I just got almost 2 quarts of fluid drained and filling up again. I may have to go to emergency tonight to get it drained. Something is just not right. I can't have any more chemo, the first two almost killed me, so we have to pray the radiation works. I'll have to have 6 weeks of that........not sure when. I can't do anything normally, huh? LOL Life goes on.

      I do feel like shooting down every motorcycle I hear.................MISS MY BIKE!!!! It's so nice out. I'm sure glad to be alive, though.

      It's going to be a while before I can read and answer all my mail. I just wanted to say thank you, and I love you all! Getting short of breath. See you soon. love you all.
      Peace & Love,

      J-9