Tuesday

  • Ann Fontaine
    Message 1 of 295 , Dec 9, 2008
      ... Be at peace among yourselves. And we urge you, beloved, to
      admonish the idlers, encourage the faint hearted, help the weak, be
      patient with all of them. See that none of you repays evil for evil,
      but always seek to do good to one another and to all. Rejoice always,
      pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is
      the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. Do
      not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to
      what is good; 22abstain from every form of evil. 1 Thessalonians
      5:13b-20

      Peace and patience
      Encourage
      Help
      Seek
      Rejoice
      Pray

      Good advice for Advent.

      Ann Fontaine
      Wyoming GC2009 c3

      http://seashellseller.blogspot.com

      4209
    • Ann Fontaine
      Message 295 of 295 , Apr 5 6:28 AM
        Then some boats from Tiberias came near the place where they had eaten
        the bread after the Lord had given thanks. So when the crowd saw that
        neither Jesus nor his disciples were there, they themselves got into
        the boats and went to Capernaum looking for Jesus. When they found him
        on the other side of the sea, they said to him, "Rabbi, when did you
        come here?" Jesus answered them, "Very truly, I tell you, you are
        looking for me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your
        fill of the loaves. Do not work for the food that perishes, but for
        the food that endures for eternal life, John 6:23-27a

        How often
        do I settle for
        the short term gain
        bread that only lasts for a day?

        The Rev. Ann K Fontaine
        Interim Vicar
        St. Catherine of Alexandria Episcopal Church
        on Hwy 101 between Manzanita and Nehalem