Monday

  • Annkri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 301 , Apr 7, 2003
      Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one
      object for special use and another for ordinary use? Romans 9:21

      elegant cup
      or hefty mug
      the coffee tastes the same.

      Ann Fontaine
      Wyoming
    • Ann Fontaine
      Message 301 of 301 , Apr 4, 2011
        Your love, O LORD, for ever will I sing; *
        from age to age my mouth will proclaim your faithfulness.
        For I am persuaded that your love is established for ever; *
        you have set your faithfulness firmly in the heavens. Psalm 89:1-2

        Love:
        the glue
        that holds it
        all together

        The Rev. Ann K Fontaine
        Interim Vicar
        St. Catherine of Alexandria Episcopal Church
        on Hwy 101 between Manzanita and Nehalem