Giving this diary a shot

  • Patricia Puzzo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I kinda feel this should qualify as an enviro-diary, but I'm not sure what others think. I guess if you disagree, then don't recommend it. LOL. Either way, it's a really good diary about decrepit railroads and toxic chemicals as a security threat.

      http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/9/1/152952/4641

      PattyP
      --
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. - Albert Pine