The Daily Chop

  • Bill Swartzbaugh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 4:28 AM
      As of Aug 26 I am no longer sending out The Daily Chop via Yahoo Groups and am instead doing it through Google Groups.

      A number of subscribers have not responded to the invitations sent out on Aug 17th. So if you are no longer receiving The Chop via email you can find the daily digests listed at this url http://groups.google.com/group/daily-chop?lnk=srg if you would like to bookmark it.

      I will be sending out this announcement for a couple of weeks. If you have any questions you can reach me at mavbill84@...

      Bill From Tampa
      FSU's seal should be Vires, Artes, Mores, Dadgummit!!!
      FSU 1993 & 1999 National Football Champions
      2006, 2007, 2008 NCAA Track Champions/ACC Track Champions 7 years running and counting/2008 ACC Golf Champions/2010 ACC Baseball Champions
      2011 NBA Champions Dallas Mavericks MFFL