Tuesday, November 20 / December 3, 2002: 1Thes 3:9-13, Luke 17:26-37

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      passage: 1Thes 3:9-3:13

      Chapter 3

      For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy
      wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God; Night and day praying
      exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which
      is lacking in your faith? Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord
      Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you. And the Lord make you to increase
      and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we
      do toward you: To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in
      holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus
      Christ with all his saints.

      And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of
      the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they
      were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
      and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was
      in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold,
      they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom
      it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
      Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
      In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in
      the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in
      the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife.
      Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever
      shall lose his life shall preserve it. I tell you, in that night there
      shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall
      be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken,
      and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be
      taken, and the other left. And they answered and said unto him, Where,
      Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the
      eagles be gathered together.