Tuesday, October 9/22, 2002: Ephesians 5:20-26, Luke 8:1-3

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      passage: Ephesians 5:20-5:26

      Chapter 5

      Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the
      name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another
      in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands,
      as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as
      Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
      Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to
      their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as
      Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might
      sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

      And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and
      village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God:
      and the twelve were with him, And certain women, which had been healed
      of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went
      seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna,
      and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.