Daily-reading hiatus

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      I apologize for not notifying people sooner; I recently moved, and the
      computer that generates the daily-reading mail is still in a box (and
      I'm also waiting for internet connectivity). There will therefore be
      some time before the daily-reading mail will resume.

      I apologize for this. I will get it going as soon as I can.

      Michael

      http://finance.yahoo.com