Tuesday, December 19 2001 / January 1, 2002: Heb 12:25,26,13:22-25, Mark 10:2-12

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      passage: Heb 12:25-12:25

      Chapter 12

      See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who
      refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we
      turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

      passage: Heb 12:26-12:26

      Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying,
      Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

      passage: Heb 13:22-13:25

      Chapter 13

      And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I
      have written a letter unto you in few words. Know ye that our brother
      Timothy is set at liberty; with whom, if he come shortly, I will see you.
      Salute all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They
      of Italy salute you.

      And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to
      put away his wife? tempting him. And he answered and said unto them,
      What did Moses command you? And they said, Moses suffered to write a
      bill of divorcement, and to put her away. And Jesus answered and said
      unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
      But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
      For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to
      his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more
      twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not
      man put asunder. And in the house his disciples asked him again of the
      same matter. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife,
      and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall
      put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.