Thursday, September 27 / October 10, 2013: Ephesians 1:1-9, Luke 6:12-19

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
      passage: Ephesians 1:1-1:9

      Chapter 1

      Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints
      which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace be to
      you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
      Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath
      blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
      According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the
      world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
      Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ
      to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of
      the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
      In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins,
      according to the riches of his grace; Wherein he hath abounded toward us
      in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his
      will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

      And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain
      to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. And when it was
      day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve,
      whom also he named apostles; Simon, (whom he also named Peter,) and
      Andrew his brother, James and John, Philip and Bartholomew, Matthew and
      Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes, And Judas
      the brother of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.
      And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of
      his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and
      Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear
      him, and to be healed of their diseases; And they that were vexed with
      unclean spirits: and they were healed. And the whole multitude sought
      to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.