Wednesday, September 12/25, 2013: 2Cor 13:3-13, Mark 4:35-41

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

      Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is
      not weak, but is mighty in you. For though he was crucified through
      weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him,
      but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you. Examine
      yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know
      ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be
      reprobates? But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
      Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved,
      but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.
      For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. For we
      are glad, when we are weak, and ye are strong: and this also we wish,
      even your perfection. Therefore I write these things being absent,
      lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power
      which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.
      Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one
      mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
      Greet one another with an holy kiss. All the saints salute you.

      And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass
      over unto the other side. And when they had sent away the multitude,
      they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him
      other little ships. And there arose a great storm of wind, and the
      waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. And he was in the
      hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and
      say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose,
      and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the
      wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why
      are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? And they feared
      exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this,
      that even the wind and the sea obey him?