Sunday, September 9/22, 2013: Sunday Before the Exaltation of the Cross: Gal 6:11-18, John 3:13-17

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 9:11 PM
      passage: Gal 6:11-6:18

      Chapter 6

      Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.
      As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain
      you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for
      the cross of Christ. For neither they themselves who are circumcised
      keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory
      in your flesh. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of
      our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto
      the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing,
      nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according
      to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
      From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks
      of the Lord Jesus.

      And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven,
      even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the
      serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
      That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
      For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
      whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
      For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that
      the world through him might be saved.