Thursday, August 16/29, 2013: 2Cor 1:1-7, Matt 21:43-46

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 9:49 PM

      Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our
      brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints
      which are in all Achaia: Grace be to you and peace from God our Father,
      and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be God, even the Father of our
      Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
      Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort
      them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves
      are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so
      our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. And whether we be afflicted,
      it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the
      enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be
      comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. And our hope of
      you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings,
      so shall ye be also of the consolation.

      Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you,
      and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever
      shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall
      fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the chief priests and
      Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
      But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude,
      because they took him for a prophet.