Sunday, August 12/25, 2013: 1Cor 3:9-17, Matt 14:22-34

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013

      For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye
      are God's building. According to the grace of God which is given
      unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and
      another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth
      thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid,
      which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold,
      silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be
      made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed
      by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
      If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive
      a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss:
      but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. Know ye not that
      ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
      If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the
      temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

      And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and
      to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.
      And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain
      apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
      But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for
      the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went
      unto them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw him walking
      on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried
      out for fear. But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good
      cheer; it is I; be not afraid. And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if
      it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And
      when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to
      go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and
      beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately
      Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O
      thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? And when they were
      come into the ship, the wind ceased. Then they that were in the ship
      came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
      And when they were gone over, they came into the land of Gennesaret.