Saturday, July 7/20, 2013: Rom 6:11-17, Matt 8:14-23

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013

      Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but
      alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore
      reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
      Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto
      sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from
      the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
      For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law,
      but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under
      the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye
      yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey;
      whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God
      be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from
      the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

      And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother
      laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hand, and the fever left
      her: and she arose, and ministered unto them. When the even was come,
      they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he
      cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
      That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet,
      saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Now when
      Jesus saw great multitudes about him, he gave commandment to depart
      unto the other side. And a certain scribe came, and said unto him,
      Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. And Jesus saith
      unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests;
      but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. And another of his
      disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
      But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
      And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.