Thursday, June 21 / July 4, 2013: Rom 5:10-16, Matt 8:23-27

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013

      For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death
      of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
      And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
      by whom we have now received the atonement. Wherefore, as by one man
      sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon
      all men, for that all have sinned: For until the law sin was in the
      world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death
      reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after
      the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that
      was to come. But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if
      through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God,
      and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded
      unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for
      the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many
      offences unto justification.

      And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him. And,
      behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship
      was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. And his disciples came
      to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. And he saith
      unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose,
      and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. But the
      men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds
      and the sea obey him!