Tuesday, June 5/18, 2013: Acts 21:26-32, John 16:2-13

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013

      Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them
      entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days
      of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every
      one of them. And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews
      which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all
      the people, and laid hands on him, Crying out, Men of Israel, help:
      This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people,
      and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the
      temple, and hath polluted this holy place. For they had seen before
      with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that
      Paul had brought into the temple.) And all the city was moved, and the
      people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple:
      and forthwith the doors were shut. And as they went about to kill him,
      tidings came unto the chief captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was
      in an uproar. Who immediately took soldiers and centurions, and ran
      down unto them: and when they saw the chief captain and the soldiers,
      they left beating of Paul.

      They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh,
      that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
      And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known
      the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the
      time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these
      things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
      But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me,
      Whither goest thou? But because I have said these things unto you,
      sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth;
      It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the
      Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
      unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin,
      and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe
      not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see
      me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
      I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
      Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into
      all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
      hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.