Saturday, June 2/15, 2013: Acts 20:7-12, John 14:10-21

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013

      And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to
      break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow;
      and continued his speech until midnight. And there were many lights
      in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together. And there
      sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into
      a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep,
      and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. And Paul went
      down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves;
      for his life is in him. When he therefore was come up again, and had
      broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of
      day, so he departed. And they brought the young man alive, and were
      not a little comforted.

      Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the
      words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that
      dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father,
      and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
      Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that
      I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because
      I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will
      I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any
      thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
      And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter,
      that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom
      the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth
      him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
      I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little
      while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live,
      ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father,
      and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth
      them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of
      my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.