Thursday, May 3/16, 2013: Acts 4:23-31, John 5:24-30

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013

      And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that
      the chief priests and elders had said unto them. And when they heard
      that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord,
      thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all
      that in them is: Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why
      did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things? The kings of
      the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the
      Lord, and against his Christ. For of a truth against thy holy child
      Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with
      the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, For to
      do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
      And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants,
      that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth
      thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name
      of thy holy child Jesus. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken
      where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the
      Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

      Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth
      on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into
      condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I
      say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear
      the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the
      Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life
      in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also,
      because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is
      coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
      And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of
      life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
      I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment
      is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father
      which hath sent me.