Sunday, March 4/17, 2013: Forgiveness Sunday: Rom 13:11-14:4, Matt 6:14-21

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013

      And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out
      of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
      The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast
      off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
      Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness,
      not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put
      ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh,
      to fulfil the lusts thereof.

      Chapter 14

      Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful
      disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another,
      who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that
      eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth:
      for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man's
      servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be
      holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

      For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also
      forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will
      your Father forgive your trespasses. Moreover when ye fast, be not, as
      the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces,
      that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They
      have their reward. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head,
      and wash thy face; That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy
      Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall
      reward thee openly. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth,
      where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and
      steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth
      nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
      For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.