Saturday, March 3/16, 2013: Rom 14:19-23,16:25-27, Matt 6:1-13

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and
      things wherewith one may edify another. For meat destroy not the work
      of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who
      eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink
      wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or
      is made weak. Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy
      is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
      And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith:
      for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

      Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel,
      and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of
      the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is
      made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the
      commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the
      obedience of faith:

      Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them:
      otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore
      when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the
      hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have
      glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when
      thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
      That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret
      himself shall reward thee openly. And when thou prayest, thou shalt
      not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the
      synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen
      of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou,
      when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut
      thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which
      seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not
      vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall
      be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them:
      for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
      After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,
      Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth,
      as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us
      our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation,
      but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power,
      and the glory, for ever. Amen.