Friday, February 23 / March 8, 2013: 2John 1:1-13, Mark 15:22-26,33-41

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      passage: 2John 1:1-1:13

      Chapter 1

      The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the
      truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
      For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for
      ever. Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and
      from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
      I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we
      have received a commandment from the Father. And now I beseech thee,
      lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which
      we had from the beginning, that we love one another. And this is love,
      that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That,
      as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. For many
      deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ
      is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to
      yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but
      that we receive a full reward. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth
      not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the
      doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come
      any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your
      house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed
      is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you,
      I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you,
      and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

      And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted,
      The place of a skull. And they gave him to drink wine mingled with
      myrrh: but he received it not. And when they had crucified him, they
      parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should
      take. And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. And the
      superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

      passage: Mark 15:33-15:41

      And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole
      land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with
      a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being
      interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? And some of
      them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias.
      And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed,
      and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will
      come to take him down. And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up
      the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top
      to the bottom. And when the centurion, which stood over against him,
      saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this
      man was the Son of God. There were also women looking on afar off:
      among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and
      of Joses, and Salome; Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him,
      and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him
      unto Jerusalem.