: Rom 8:28-39, Luke 10:19-21

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013

      And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
      to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did
      foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his
      Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom
      he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them
      he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
      What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can
      be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up
      for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
      Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that
      justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea
      rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who
      also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love
      of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine,
      or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are
      killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
      Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that
      loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels,
      nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
      Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate
      us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

      Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,
      and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means
      hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are
      subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written
      in heaven. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank
      thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these
      things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes:
      even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.