: Heb 13:7-16, Matt 5:14-19

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 11, 2013
      passage: Heb 13:7-13:16

      Chapter 13

      Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto
      you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their
      conversation. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
      Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a
      good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats,
      which have not profited them that have been occupied therein. We have
      an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
      For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary
      by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp. Wherefore
      Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood,
      suffered without the gate. Let us go forth therefore unto him without
      the camp, bearing his reproach. For here have we no continuing city,
      but we seek one to come. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice
      of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving
      thanks to his name. But to do good and to communicate forget not:
      for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

      Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot
      be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but
      on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
      Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works,
      and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come
      to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but
      to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass,
      one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all
      be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least
      commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in
      the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same
      shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.