: Heb 7:26-28, 8:1-2, John 10:9-16

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      passage: Heb 7:26-7:28

      Chapter 7

      For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled,
      separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; Who needeth not
      daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own
      sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered
      up himself. For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity;
      but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son,
      who is consecrated for evermore.

      passage: Heb 8:1-8:2

      Chapter 8

      Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an
      high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty
      in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle,
      which the Lord pitched, and not man.

      I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go
      in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal,
      and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life,
      and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd:
      the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an
      hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the
      wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth
      them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an
      hireling, and careth not for the sheep. I am the good shepherd, and
      know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even
      so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other
      sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and
      they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.