: Phil 3:20-21, 4:1-3, Mark 2:23-3:2

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      passage: Phil 3:20-3:21

      Chapter 3

      For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the
      Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it
      may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working
      whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

      passage: Phil 4:1-4:3

      Chapter 4

      Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown,
      so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. I beseech Euodias, and
      beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. And I
      intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with
      me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers,
      whose names are in the book of life.

      And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath
      day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn.
      And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath
      day that which is not lawful? And he said unto them, Have ye never
      read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungred, he, and they
      that were with him? How he went into the house of God in the days of
      Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful
      to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?
      And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for
      the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

      Chapter 3

      And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which
      had a withered hand. And they watched him, whether he would heal him
      on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.