: Eph 4:25-32, Luke 3:19-22

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2013
      passage: Eph 4:25-4:32

      Chapter 4

      Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour:
      for we are members one of another. Be ye angry, and sin not: let
      not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.
      Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working
      with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him
      that needeth. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth,
      but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace
      unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye
      are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath,
      and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with
      all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving
      one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

      But Herod the tetrarch, being reproved by him for Herodias his brother
      Philip's wife, and for all the evils which Herod had done, Added yet this
      above all, that he shut up John in prison. Now when all the people were
      baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying,
      the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape
      like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou
      art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.