Tuesday, November 28 / December 11, 2012: 2Tim 3:16-4:4, Luke 19:45-48

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      passage: 2Tim 3:16-4:4

      Chapter 3

      All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
      doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
      That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all
      good works.

      Chapter 4

      I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who
      shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
      Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke,
      exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when
      they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall
      they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall
      turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

      And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold
      therein, and them that bought; Saying unto them, It is written, My
      house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.
      And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes
      and the chief of the people sought to destroy him, And could not find
      what they might do: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.