Sunday, November 26 / December 9, 2012: Ephes 6:10-17, Luke 13:10-17

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
      passage: Ephes 6:10-6:17

      Chapter 6

      Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his
      might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand
      against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh
      and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the
      rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness
      in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God,
      that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all,
      to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth,
      and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with
      the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield
      of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of
      the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the
      Spirit, which is the word of God:

      And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. And,
      behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen
      years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.
      And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman,
      thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her:
      and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. And the
      ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus
      had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six
      days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed,
      and not on the sabbath day. The Lord then answered him, and said,
      Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox
      or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering? And ought
      not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound,
      lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?
      And when he had said these things, all his adversaries were ashamed:
      and all the people rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done
      by him.