Sunday, November 19 / December 2, 2012: Ephes 5:9-19, Luke 12:16-21

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      passage: Ephes 5:9-5:19

      Chapter 5

      For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness
      and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no
      fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove
      them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done
      of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest
      by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he
      saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ
      shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as
      fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
      Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the
      Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled
      with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual
      songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

      And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich
      man brought forth plentifully: And he thought within himself, saying,
      What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
      And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build
      greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I
      will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years;
      take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him,
      Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose
      shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth
      up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.