Wednesday, November 15/28, 2012: 1Tim 1:18-20, Luke 15:1-10

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      passage: 1Tim 1:18-1:20

      Chapter 1

      This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies
      which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good
      warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away
      concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander;
      whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

      Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him.
      And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth
      sinners, and eateth with them. And he spake this parable unto them,
      saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of
      them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go
      after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it,
      he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he
      calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice
      with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you,
      that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth,
      more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
      Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece,
      doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till
      she find it? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and
      her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the
      piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the
      presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.