Friday, November 10/23, 2012: 2Thes 3:6-18, Luke 13:31-35

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      passage: 2Thes 3:6-3:18

      Chapter 3

      Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
      that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly,
      and not after the tradition which he received of us. For yourselves
      know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly
      among you; Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought
      with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable
      to any of you: Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an
      ensample unto you to follow us. For even when we were with you, this
      we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
      For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working
      not at all, but are busybodies. Now them that are such we command
      and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work,
      and eat their own bread. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
      And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and
      have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet count him not
      as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. Now the Lord of peace
      himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.
      The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every
      epistle: so I write.

      The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him,
      Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. And he said
      unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I
      do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
      Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following:
      for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. O Jerusalem,
      Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent
      unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a
      hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold,
      your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye
      shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he
      that cometh in the name of the Lord.