Thursday, October 19 / November 1, 2012: Col 4:2-9, Luke 9:49-56

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      passage: Col 4:2-4:9

      Chapter 4

      Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal
      praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance,
      to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may
      make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward them that
      are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be alway with grace,
      seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
      All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother,
      and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord: Whom I have
      sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate,
      and comfort your hearts; With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother,
      who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are
      done here.

      And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils
      in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
      And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against
      us is for us. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he
      should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
      And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into
      a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they did not
      receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
      And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt
      thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them,
      even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know
      not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to
      destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.