Saturday, October 14/27, 2012: 2 Cor 3:12-18, Luke 6:1-10

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012

      Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
      And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of
      Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
      But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same
      vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is
      done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the
      vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord,
      the vail shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where
      the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open
      face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into
      the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

      And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went
      through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and
      did eat, rubbing them in their hands. And certain of the Pharisees said
      unto them, Why do ye that which is not lawful to do on the sabbath days?
      And Jesus answering them said, Have ye not read so much as this, what
      David did, when himself was an hungred, and they which were with him;
      How he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread,
      and gave also to them that were with him; which it is not lawful to
      eat but for the priests alone? And he said unto them, That the Son of
      man is Lord also of the sabbath. And it came to pass also on another
      sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was
      a man whose right hand was withered. And the scribes and Pharisees
      watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might
      find an accusation against him. But he knew their thoughts, and said
      to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in
      the midst. And he arose and stood forth. Then said Jesus unto them,
      I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good,
      or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it? And looking round about
      upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he
      did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.