Friday, October 13/26, 2012: Col 2:1-7, Luke 9:12-18

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      passage: Col 2:1-2:7

      Chapter 2

      For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and
      for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in
      the flesh; That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together
      in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding,
      to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and
      of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
      And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
      For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit,
      joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith
      in Christ. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so
      walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith,
      as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

      And when the day began to wear away, then came the twelve, and said
      unto him, Send the multitude away, that they may go into the towns and
      country round about, and lodge, and get victuals: for we are here in a
      desert place. But he said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they said,
      We have no more but five loaves and two fishes; except we should go and
      buy meat for all this people. For they were about five thousand men. And
      he said to his disciples, Make them sit down by fifties in a company.
      And they did so, and made them all sit down. Then he took the five
      loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them,
      and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
      And they did eat, and were all filled: and there was taken up of
      fragments that remained to them twelve baskets. And it came to pass,
      as he was alone praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them,
      saying, Whom say the people that I am?