Wednesday, October 11/24, 2012: Col 1:18-23, Luke 8:22-25

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      passage: Col 1:18-1:23

      Chapter 1

      And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning,
      the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
      preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness
      dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him
      to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be
      things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime
      alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he
      reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy
      and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the
      faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the
      gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature
      which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

      Now it came to pass on a certain day, that he went into a ship with his
      disciples: and he said unto them, Let us go over unto the other side of
      the lake. And they launched forth. But as they sailed he fell asleep:
      and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled
      with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to him, and awoke him,
      saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind
      and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.
      And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid
      wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he
      commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.