Tuesday, October 10/23, 2012: Col 1:1,2,7-11, Luke 8:1-3

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012
      passage: Col 1:1-1:1

      Chapter 1

      Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus
      our brother,

      passage: Col 1:2-1:2

      To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace
      be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

      passage: Col 1:7-1:11

      As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you
      a faithful minister of Christ; Who also declared unto us your love in
      the Spirit. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not
      cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the
      knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That
      ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in
      every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened
      with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and
      longsuffering with joyfulness;

      And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and
      village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God:
      and the twelve were with him, And certain women, which had been healed
      of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went
      seven devils, And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna,
      and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.